One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Causing no noticeable signs or symptoms.‘many worm infections are clinically inapparent’
- ‘The lesions in the lung and lymph nodes were often grossly inapparent and seen only on histopathologic analysis, meaning that their detection with conventional imaging techniques would be unlikely.’
- ‘Despite our exclusion criteria, other confounding influences may have occurred as a result of inapparent inflammatory disease.’
- ‘Since most pregnant women have had inapparent infection and because of the low risk to the fetus, routine exclusion from schools, day care, etc., is not recommended for pregnant women.’
- ‘Mononucleosis is most common in young adults, and most of the adult population has had clinically inapparent EBV disease as evidenced by antibody titers.’
- ‘Chronic infection with S. stercoralis is often inapparent, but it can cause gastrointestinal, cutaneous, or pulmonary symptoms.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.