One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I know what some of you are thinking: ‘Oh, he's far too serious, and all he does is waffle on inanely, without providing any decent links to interesting sites around the net.’’
- ‘Davis grinned inanely as his support melted away.’
- ‘For some reason, this suddenly struck me as extremely funny, and I nearly burst out giggling inanely right there.’
- ‘I said to him, inanely, ‘You seem to be a happy man.’’
- ‘Often I just nod inanely and mutter’ fine’ even when I am less than impressed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.