One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
As an unintended part of a course of action.‘she would make him pay for this, even if she killed herself in the process’
- ‘He has been preparing for the part for months, losing weight in the process and even growing a beard.’
- ‘I think everyone was very relieved to find that he didn't kill anyone in the process.’
- ‘But he suffered a calf injury in the process and will be out for two to three weeks.’
- ‘Someone bought me a drink on Tuesday, and they snagged a bargain in the process.’
- ‘She has assured me that she will get me in the best shape of my life or kill me in the process.’
- ‘Of course, in the process of wanting others, we may well be found wanting by them.’
- ‘We are at least used now to spiralling costs, so why not keep the planet in a better condition in the process?’
- ‘Above it, in the process of closing up, is an establishment called the Solid Rock Cafe.’
- ‘It was a good way of getting to know the area and helping the local community in the process.’
- ‘They strive to get all they can even if it means ruining someone else in the process!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.