One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In deep trouble.‘they are in the poo financially’
- ‘I'm going to get in the poo for some comments I made about my previous career.’
- ‘Not everyone who drops you in the poo is necessarily your enemy and not everyone who gets you out of the poo is necessarily your friend.’
- ‘When it stops raining, we're all in the poo.’
- ‘Unless the Government stops gambling on the casino economy, then we will be "in the pooh", big time.’
- ‘There are water sensors built into the floor, so if you do take a bottle of water inside and it spills, you are in the poo.’
- ‘In the afterlife he is going to be really in the poo.’
- ‘Nick called about this one time he got in the poo with his ex for throwing away used tin foil.’
- ‘You wouldn't believe cable operators are in the poo this side of the Atlantic.’
- ‘If you are in the poo then don't chirp about it!’
- ‘If someone says the man's name in the comments, is the team legally in the poo?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.