One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In the real, precise, or actual form specified.‘the plaintiff could not be sure of recovering his goods in specie’
- ‘He could not have pursued a claim in specie.’
- ‘the court will order the defendant to transfer it in specie to the plaintiff.’
- ‘There was a power to distribute in specie contained in the will.’
- ‘My question was directed to a situation in which what was recovered was property in specie.’
- ‘If it is lost in specie, there can be no equitable tracing of the money.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.