One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In an edition bound in stiff paper or flexible card.‘the novel is now available in paperback’
- ‘This week's book review was published this year in paperback after its initial publication in hard cover last year.’
- ‘This set him off on the idea of publishing literature in paperback, making it available cheaply and widely.’
- ‘This book was published in hard back in November 1998 and is coming out in paperback in January 2000.’
- ‘Let's hope for a quicker-to-read, smaller and cheaper reprinting in paperback.’
- ‘First published in hardback in 2003, the book is now available in paperback.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.