One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In an edition bound in stiff paper or flexible card.‘the novel is now available in paperback’
- ‘Let's hope for a quicker-to-read, smaller and cheaper reprinting in paperback.’
- ‘This week's book review was published this year in paperback after its initial publication in hard cover last year.’
- ‘This book was published in hard back in November 1998 and is coming out in paperback in January 2000.’
- ‘First published in hardback in 2003, the book is now available in paperback.’
- ‘This set him off on the idea of publishing literature in paperback, making it available cheaply and widely.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.