One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
To a great extent.‘the success of the conference was due in large part to its organizers’
- ‘But it made clear the failures were due in large part to the system under which they work.’
- ‘The rise of the credit card industry is due, in large part, to this data sharing.’
- ‘That's due, in large part, to designers who understand what it takes to make things.’
- ‘This was due in large part to the fact that security staff were unable to process passengers in time.’
- ‘The Russian economy is growing fast as well, due in large part to the surge in world energy prices.’
- ‘The drop in the surplus is due in large part to the tax rebate checks going out to millions of Americans.’
- ‘The debate over whether or not commercial whaling should resume turns in large measure on the extent to which whale stocks have recovered.’
- ‘Yet still, the show was a success due in large part to its sexy interludes and charming leads.’
- ‘With lay-offs, how people take it is due, in large part, to how the company treats the event.’
- ‘The sales of combine and silage harvesters dropped slightly, due in large measure to the difficult working conditions of the previous year.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.