One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In any manner or under any circumstances.‘96 per cent of the electorate voted against Europeanization in any shape or form’
- ‘This file cannot be reproduced and/or retransmitted in any way, shape, or form (including but not limited to physical, natural, or electronic).’
- ‘I am nothing like Dave in any way, shape, or form!’
- ‘I guess; it doesn't seem like we've injured it in any way, shape, or form so far.’
- ‘Please, I do not want to harm you in any way, shape, or form.’
- ‘We were not involved in the investigation in any way, shape, or form.’
- ‘I really hadn't expected her to think of this as a good thing, in any way, shape, or form.’
- ‘‘They didn't want a giving circle in any way, shape, or form,’ says St. John.’
- ‘I am not affiliated with the gambling industry in any way, shape, or form, nor do I gamble myself or own any gambling related shares.’
- ‘But somebody came to me, which was my mother, and told me that if anybody's going to be affiliated with me in any way, shape, or form, it was going to be because of who I am on the inside, not what my appearance was to be.’
- ‘Her family, however, were under the belief that was held by most of Warrington: that the castle on the hill was haunted, evil and definitely nothing to explore in any way, shape, or form.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.