One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
As time goes by.‘the property will deteriorate in the course of time’
- ‘Those who have studied this worldwide problem say that ‘continuous exposure’ to 85 decibels of noise will, in course of time, damage hearing ability.’
- ‘The nature of that support is the matter of ongoing discussions and it's too soon to speculate about what it might develop into in the course of time.’
- ‘He said people should encourage musicians to render new keertanas so that they too became popular in the course of time.’
- ‘However in the course of time, gold has become the preferred metal for use in hand wrought jewellery.’
- ‘This is a topic which I will return to in the course of time, when I shall use the evidence presented in this book to discuss one key decision that writers have to make.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.