One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See in-line skates
- ‘Remember that the sport of in-line skating is very cool, very fun and can be quite wacky, but as a role model for the beginner we all have a responsibility to execute our stranger and more dangerous maneuvers out of eye and camera shot.’
- ‘For mature skaters, in-line skating is one of the best forms of non-impact aerobic workouts around.’
- ‘However, it is also a great year-round, adult playground with such varied activities as mountain biking, hiking, fishing, golfing, soaking, and, of course, in-line skating.’
- ‘Since that experience, in-line skating has become a big part of my fun and fitness repertoire and I've learned how to actually enjoy skating downhill.’
- ‘Activities that have been found to complement in-line skating include bicycling, running, swimming, skiing (both Nordic and alpine varieties) and, of course, ice skating.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.