One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He would ground her flightiness and her impulsiveness and she would lighten his sometimes-sober demeanour.’
- ‘Symptoms of ADHD, which campaigners say has been diagnosed in children as young as three, include hyperactivity, poor concentration and impulsiveness.’
- ‘The youngsters who watched the most television were more likely to rank within the top 10% for concentration problems, impulsiveness, restlessness and being easily confused.’
- ‘It was just a random act of impulsiveness, I reasoned.’
- ‘So the public has recognized that adolescents, by their nature, are less mature than adults, and that the impulsiveness and poor judgment of youth are mitigating factors that should exempt teenagers from the ultimate punishment.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.