One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See impulse buying
- ‘By asking her I was avoiding the risk of inspecting rails of clothes and making an impulse buy.’
- ‘At the shops earlier I suffered an impulse buy.’
- ‘During the rest of the year we get a lot of impulse buys.’
- ‘Get more for less by learning to control your ' impulse buying '.’
- ‘In the, impulse areas near the register, where grocery stores put chewing gum, place items for gun-related impulse buys.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.