One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The king imprudently left behind him an open letter denouncing much of the work of the Revolution.’
- ‘Beneficiaries should not be able to raid their accounts imprudently - for consumption, housing, or even emergency health reasons.’
- ‘The Democrats criticize the administration for acting imprudently and through malfeasance.’
- ‘I was a very young man, not much older than you are currently, and as you must know, young men tend to act imprudently.’
- ‘By extension, reps who would offer such investments can be viewed as acting imprudently or even unethically.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.