One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This would be equivalent to the worst form of fiscal imprudence - getting rid of productive assets to meet daily subsistence needs.’
- ‘And to think after all these years you still have the imprudence to say such things to me!’
- ‘The utter imprudence of our mayor and City Council bewilders me.’
- ‘You can go to the nearest police station and for sure, you will find out that the reports are full of reckless imprudence, some of which result to homicide.’
- ‘While 45% say he has been prudent, 48% say he is guilty of imprudence.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.