One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This would be equivalent to the worst form of fiscal imprudence - getting rid of productive assets to meet daily subsistence needs.’
- ‘The utter imprudence of our mayor and City Council bewilders me.’
- ‘And to think after all these years you still have the imprudence to say such things to me!’
- ‘While 45% say he has been prudent, 48% say he is guilty of imprudence.’
- ‘You can go to the nearest police station and for sure, you will find out that the reports are full of reckless imprudence, some of which result to homicide.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.