One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When she is ready to begin, it begins; the process is spontaneous and improvisatory.’
- ‘Performance poetry represents the merger of certain poetic techniques with forms of drama and live entertainment, especially stand-up comedy and improvisatory theater.’
- ‘There is scarcely a single field in music that has remained unaffected by improvisation, scarcely a single musical technique or form of composition that did not originate in improvisatory practice.’
- ‘His performances were often freely given late at night, off-the-cuff, with an improvisatory air.’
- ‘His talk-poems, begun in the early 1970s and continuing to the present, are an essential improvisatory mode of composition that allows for a vernacular and narrative-based theorizing and questioning.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.