One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Improvisation, especially as a theatrical technique.‘half the skill in impro lies in second-guessing the audience’as modifier ‘as impro exercise’count noun ‘an impro of this kind’
- ‘So I expected the sound to be a hybrid of free jazz traditions and the newer impro streams that I know are evolving in Sydney.’
- ‘Tony Slattery and Josie Lawrence are impro greats, but lack Merton's punishing, satirical, none-more-topical sting.’
- ‘‘We really aren't like an impro band,’ insists Hisham, who doesn't think there's anything noisy about their music.’
- ‘With a trademark mix of impro, live music and inventive storytelling, The Chaingang Gang follows Cartoon de Salvo's previous hits Meat and Two Veg and Ladies and Gentlemen.’
- ‘During impro, Ingo made a number of statements related to beliefs and lifestyles and asked our characters to stand up if they were true of them.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.