One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I approached my education, even my graduate and postgraduate education (at the Berkeley and Los Angeles campuses of the University of California and at the University of Ghana), rather impractically.’
- ‘In a cloud of heavy vanilla-based perfume and a click of impractically high heels, she was gone.’
- ‘They are excellent glasses, but very expensive and impractically large.’
- ‘But some of the play's final answers seem to me improbably and impractically noble.’
- ‘Unlike previous single-molecule experiments, which were impractically complicated for large-scale applications, the simplicity of this design lends itself to many applications.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.