One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Sometimes Evie was exasperated at her mother's impracticality.’
- ‘The advice was given in the specific context of large-scale arrests and the impracticality of bringing all cases before the courts, where many would receive a caution anyway.’
- ‘She must have been in her early twenties, with a sharp, overstyled haircut and fingernails that announced their impracticality in flashes of silver.’
- ‘In the era of the internet and video communications there is also an element of impracticality to such attempts at censorship.’
- ‘But the impracticality of the vision must soon have been recognized.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.