One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But the impracticality of the vision must soon have been recognized.’
- ‘Sometimes Evie was exasperated at her mother's impracticality.’
- ‘She must have been in her early twenties, with a sharp, overstyled haircut and fingernails that announced their impracticality in flashes of silver.’
- ‘The advice was given in the specific context of large-scale arrests and the impracticality of bringing all cases before the courts, where many would receive a caution anyway.’
- ‘In the era of the internet and video communications there is also an element of impracticality to such attempts at censorship.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.