One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘You cannot set the bar impracticably high, for that reason.’
- ‘It will take you an impracticably long time however powerful your computer is.’
- ‘Wallis calculated that a 60 000 lb bomb would be needed to breach them, and this was impracticably heavy.’
- ‘In setting this standard, the Board endeavored to protect electric utility companies from being required to bear an impracticably high burden of proof.’
- ‘This showed that reported utilization ranged from none to impracticably high values.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.