One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The papers state the obvious, such as loss of licence and impoundment of vehicle, as well as court dates.’
- ‘Of even more importance to freshwater fishing, and particularly dams or impoundments, is the barometric pressure.’
- ‘This trip visited a 300-acre area of landfill, fresh water tidal marsh, and dredge impoundments that is bordered by the Delaware River, Pennsauken Creek, and Route 73.’
- ‘Some of the impoundments were lined with plastic, which flapped over the edge of the dirt embankment like a garbage bag inside a trash can.’
- ‘If your pet should wander off in search of a mate, you may be faced with paying fines and impoundment costs or worse should your pet be injured while roaming for a mate.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.