One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Unhappy at her placing, she returned to the stage and gestured impolitely at the judges, thus receiving a two-year suspension.’
- ‘You have acted impolitely, and there's no excuse for it.’
- ‘He ignored her, turning his head away impolitely.’
- ‘The first people into the stores of Little Gnawing were now carefully filing out, anxious not to hurt anyone or even impolitely push past them in the crowd.’
- ‘‘You have a strange name,’ I informed him impolitely.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.