One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The process of putting a decision or plan into effect; execution.‘she was responsible for the implementation of the plan’
execution, application, carrying out, carrying through, performance, enactment, administrationView synonyms
- ‘Below are some implementations in progress or completed.’
- ‘Designs must not only incorporate the latest power management in the logic design phase, but these techniques need to be automated during the implementation phase.’
- ‘It is fairly easy to do this with the aid of the abstract implementations provided by the Java platform.’
- ‘This sample source is only one possible design example, and it may or may not correspond to an implementation delivered with any particular computer system product.’
- ‘The following implementations are either no longer available or their URLs have moved.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.