One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The process of putting a decision or plan into effect; execution.‘she was responsible for the implementation of the plan’
execution, application, carrying out, carrying through, performance, enactment, administrationView synonyms
- ‘Below are some implementations in progress or completed.’
- ‘This sample source is only one possible design example, and it may or may not correspond to an implementation delivered with any particular computer system product.’
- ‘Designs must not only incorporate the latest power management in the logic design phase, but these techniques need to be automated during the implementation phase.’
- ‘The following implementations are either no longer available or their URLs have moved.’
- ‘It is fairly easy to do this with the aid of the abstract implementations provided by the Java platform.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.