One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It may take four to 40 minutes, depending on the severity of the disc impingement on the nerve root in the spine, but the back pain may be persistent.’
- ‘We are a freedom-loving country and a ban would be an impingement of freedom.’
- ‘This recognition of a void created an identity with real impingements upon it.’
- ‘Unsurprisingly, doing this involves sober reasoning, which scrutinizes your life carefully and rejects activities which will result overall in impingements on your tranquillity.’
- ‘For example, patients with vascular rings should have the constricting vessels surgically divided and affixed to other structures to eliminate the impingement on the trachea.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.