One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It may take four to 40 minutes, depending on the severity of the disc impingement on the nerve root in the spine, but the back pain may be persistent.’
- ‘We are a freedom-loving country and a ban would be an impingement of freedom.’
- ‘For example, patients with vascular rings should have the constricting vessels surgically divided and affixed to other structures to eliminate the impingement on the trachea.’
- ‘Unsurprisingly, doing this involves sober reasoning, which scrutinizes your life carefully and rejects activities which will result overall in impingements on your tranquillity.’
- ‘This recognition of a void created an identity with real impingements upon it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.