One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's associated with a fiery temper, with an uncontrollable individuality and impetuousness.’
- ‘Unlike Michelle below, he can't even blame the impetuousness of youth.’
- ‘This is where you can reap the rewards of your forward planning, or curse your impetuousness as appropriate.’
- ‘They're full of introspection and nostalgia lately, but the impetuousness that made their early records so enjoyable still burbles to the top on a pretty regular basis.’
- ‘Roosevelt's impatience and his impetuousness worked in his favor after he became personally involved in the negotiations between the warring powers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.