One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He was armed with two swords and several daggers tied to his clothing, and his eyes mirrored dignity and imperativeness.’
- ‘He was often accused of political intractability, a lack of imperativeness, too great a readiness to take clairvoyants seriously, and excessive slyness.’
- ‘Even those professing to walk a darker path, including many Satanists, recognize the imperativeness of taking responsibility for their own actions.’
- ‘Ongoing teacher education is needed to bring to the consciousness of teachers the necessity, the imperativeness of humane education.’
- ‘On the first day in my registration class, teachers and the head teacher and the school as a whole stressed the imperativeness of making friends.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.