One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a way that treats all rivals or disputants equally.‘the adjudicator should act impartially in carrying out his duties’
- ‘I shall act impartially and in accordance with the correct procedure.’
- ‘Local, national, and international media remains severely restricted in their ability to report impartially, or critically, on either the conflict or the election.’
- ‘You must impartially analyse the recurring issues and concerns involved.’
- ‘He has been unable to organise the department either impartially or fairly.’
- ‘The news network said it was committed to presenting both sides of the story impartially.’
- ‘His duty is to present the case on each side fairly and impartially to the jury.’
- ‘Solicitors should be particularly conscious of the need to advise impartially.’
- ‘He shall act impartially in all respects.’
- ‘The state acts impartially, responding to the demands of different popular pressures.’
- ‘It would be several decades before his reputation could be impartially evaluated.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.