One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a way that treats all rivals or disputants equally.‘the adjudicator should act impartially in carrying out his duties’
- ‘Local, national, and international media remains severely restricted in their ability to report impartially, or critically, on either the conflict or the election.’
- ‘He shall act impartially in all respects.’
- ‘The news network said it was committed to presenting both sides of the story impartially.’
- ‘The state acts impartially, responding to the demands of different popular pressures.’
- ‘You must impartially analyse the recurring issues and concerns involved.’
- ‘Solicitors should be particularly conscious of the need to advise impartially.’
- ‘It would be several decades before his reputation could be impartially evaluated.’
- ‘He has been unable to organise the department either impartially or fairly.’
- ‘I shall act impartially and in accordance with the correct procedure.’
- ‘His duty is to present the case on each side fairly and impartially to the jury.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.