One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The prevention or treatment of disease with substances that stimulate the immune response.
- ‘All cancer treatments including chemotherapy, radiation therapy, immunotherapy, and surgery have been known to cause fatigue.’
- ‘In patients with metastatic disease that does not respond to radiotherapy or chemotherapy, immunotherapy may offer an additional form of cancer control.’
- ‘Biological Therapy, or immunotherapy, uses substances made naturally in the body to stimulate or bolster your own immune response to the disorder.’
- ‘The final chapter discusses therapy, with an emphasis on sentinel lymph node biopsy techniques, immunotherapy, and vaccine therapy.’
- ‘Postoperatively, no radiation therapy or immunotherapy was attempted.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.