One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Patients who are immunosuppressed or immunocompromised need to take prophylactic antibiotics when at risk of bacteremia.’
- ‘Their incidence appears to be increasing across a wide age range, both among immunocompetent and immunosuppressed populations, with the incidence in the latter group being several thousand-fold higher.’
- ‘Patients who are immunosuppressed and have chronic infection and severe anemia may be communicable for months to years.’
- ‘Patients who are immunosuppressed may receive vaccination, although it may be less effective.’
- ‘In those who are severely immunosuppressed the treatment and prophylaxis of opportunistic infections remains important.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.