One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Inflammation develops during the 24 hours after treatment, further contributing to destruction of the lesion through immunologically mediated mechanisms.’
- ‘Exposure to certain types of airborne molds and their spores can cause allergic reactions, episodes of asthma, and other respiratory problems in individuals who are predisposed genetically and immunologically.’
- ‘The response is observed immunologically (documented by skin testing and cell markers) and clinically (documented by symptom scores).’
- ‘Creation of stem cell lines tailored to be immunologically compatible by cell nuclear replacement (therapeutic cloning) is also permitted, as is the creation of embryos specifically for this purpose.’
- ‘However, most young children who develop bacteraemia are immunologically intact.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.