One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, most young children who develop bacteraemia are immunologically intact.’
- ‘Inflammation develops during the 24 hours after treatment, further contributing to destruction of the lesion through immunologically mediated mechanisms.’
- ‘The response is observed immunologically (documented by skin testing and cell markers) and clinically (documented by symptom scores).’
- ‘Creation of stem cell lines tailored to be immunologically compatible by cell nuclear replacement (therapeutic cloning) is also permitted, as is the creation of embryos specifically for this purpose.’
- ‘Exposure to certain types of airborne molds and their spores can cause allergic reactions, episodes of asthma, and other respiratory problems in individuals who are predisposed genetically and immunologically.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.