One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A separate section was designed for serological / immunological testing.’
- ‘The resulting 11 new stem cell lines matched the nuclear DNA and showed immunological compatibility with cells from the people donating the nuclei.’
- ‘Whole tumour cells, rendered safe by irradiation and mixed with an immunological adjuvant, were one of the earliest forms of cellular therapy.’
- ‘These functions are essential for maintenance of immunological homeostasis.’
- ‘These findings indicate an increased probability of immunological improvement in patients suffering from chronic fatigue.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.