One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The resulting 11 new stem cell lines matched the nuclear DNA and showed immunological compatibility with cells from the people donating the nuclei.’
- ‘Whole tumour cells, rendered safe by irradiation and mixed with an immunological adjuvant, were one of the earliest forms of cellular therapy.’
- ‘A separate section was designed for serological / immunological testing.’
- ‘These findings indicate an increased probability of immunological improvement in patients suffering from chronic fatigue.’
- ‘These functions are essential for maintenance of immunological homeostasis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.