One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Infection has also been suspected, perhaps associated with a peculiar immunologic response to subclinical infection.’
- ‘Pulmonary surfactant plays a pivotal role for the biophysical and immunologic integrity of the lungs.’
- ‘Nasal lavage therefore represents a minimally invasive, reproducible method of obtaining specimens with immunologic relevance to the respiratory tract as a whole.’
- ‘Specific treatment can be immunologic or by antiviral compounds.’
- ‘These inflammatory cells consisted primarily of plasma cells and macrophages consistent with an immunologic response to the allograft tissue.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.