One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or denoting substances able to produce an immune response.‘immunogenic vaccines’
- ‘This approach is valuable for rapidly screening antibody specificities and assessing protein orientation needed for optimal presentation of immunogenic determinants.’
- ‘Though viral vectors are highly efficient for this purpose, numerous efforts are done to develop synthetic vectors because they are less immunogenic and pathogenic.’
- ‘Most of these proteins which contain peptide repeats are also immunogenic and the host produces significant amount of antibodies against these.’
- ‘The authors have put forward a concept of identifying specific protein subunits which are immunogenic and using them as diagnostic markers.’
- ‘Our results suggest that on UV irradiation, arginine can induce certain conformational alterations in DNA rendering it immunogenic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.