One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The range of microscopical techniques used in the study of the immune system.
- ‘Cytologic features and immunocytochemistry are helpful in distinguishing this tumor from others that share similar myxoid background.’
- ‘Although immunocytochemistry was not performed on our cases owing to the need to keep the slides for archival records, our hypothesis is further supported by a recent study.’
- ‘The specialized techniques such as immunocytochemistry and polymerase chain reaction are also used with slightly more promising results.’
- ‘For immunocytochemistry, grids were incubated with the antibodies against macrophages.’
- ‘The present study was therefore undertaken to compare the distribution of the three islet cell types in the native and in isolated islets of rats and monkeys by immunocytochemistry.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.