One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The branch of biochemistry concerned with immune responses and systems.
- ‘Experiments on animals have proved beyond doubt that even a placebo can cure by improving the immunochemistry of the body.’
- ‘State public health laboratories can test for hantavirus by serology, immunochemistry, or virus remnant amplification.’
- ‘That was the chemist's approach, which laid the groundwork for immunochemistry.’
- ‘The authors concluded that immunochemistry was not the best technique for studying T-cell type 2 cytokine production.’
- ‘Of course the diagnostics marketplace has many different segments, the largest of which are in the classical laboratory testing areas of clinical chemistry, immunochemistry, hematology, and so on.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.