One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The branch of biochemistry concerned with immune responses and systems.
- ‘Of course the diagnostics marketplace has many different segments, the largest of which are in the classical laboratory testing areas of clinical chemistry, immunochemistry, hematology, and so on.’
- ‘Experiments on animals have proved beyond doubt that even a placebo can cure by improving the immunochemistry of the body.’
- ‘State public health laboratories can test for hantavirus by serology, immunochemistry, or virus remnant amplification.’
- ‘That was the chemist's approach, which laid the groundwork for immunochemistry.’
- ‘The authors concluded that immunochemistry was not the best technique for studying T-cell type 2 cytokine production.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.