One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The birthplace of Ringo - the man whose voice immortally informs the world that he can get by with a little help from his friends - is a place of pilgrimage.’
- ‘As Schickel notes: ‘There's no Ginger Rogers linked immortally to Kelly's name, and that's no accident.’’
- ‘Conversely, to an obviously incompetent reader who had sent him some very nasty critical comments, he replied, finally and immortally, ‘Sir, it is not for you that I write.'’
- ‘And with a kiss, they were immortally bonded to one another, in heart, in body, and in spirit.’
- ‘Their lust and need for blood, in order to survive and live immortally, has terrorized humans both in fact and folklore.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.