One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, I think the fact that I was teaching aikido was contributing greatly to my company, and also in a broader sense both materially and immaterially to my country.’
- ‘As the window pivots, it tricks the viewer's eye into perceiving the suspended rod as passing immaterially through the frame of the window.’
- ‘Your Honours, that is enough, we hope, to illustrate that 11A and 30B cannot be regarded as immaterially different; they are materially different.’
- ‘The ways to build them are to build them immaterially, in the mind.’
- ‘It can be manipulated as a form of cultural authenticity working materially through both artefacts and their documentation, and immaterially through their connection to local practices.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.