One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The decisions of the King will turn out to be more brainless, stupid, foolish, senseless, and imbecilic.’
- ‘I was accused of being stiff, spoiled, pompous, upper crusted, bitter, angry, negative, imbecilic, and even crazy.’
- ‘It showed a puerile and imbecilic side of the internet that I've never encountered before - and hope never to again.’
- ‘To say that the proposition is imbecilic is not to derogate the intelligence of the folks whose political maneuvers have brought us to this pass.’
- ‘It is a multi-million-dollar studio movie, but it is categorically, the stupidest, most inane, imbecilic movie I've ever seen.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.