One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Can one decide whether its recreations of an event have a sound basis, or has imagination run away with the imaginer?’
- ‘For all you imaginers out there, imagine it vividly.’
- ‘She makes her intellectual project ‘an effort to avert the critical gaze from the racial object to the racial subject; from the described and imagined to the describers and imaginers…’’
- ‘He regards his work with a similar reverence, pointing to the fact that he sees himself not simply as creative imaginer but as interpreter and communicator of a further world existing alongside this one.’
- ‘We find ourselves in a world where God is improviser, storyteller, weaver, imaginer, dramatist.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.