One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This would create an even larger tournament and imaginably a more exciting atmosphere.’
- ‘Never mind that there was no scenario under which such quantities could imaginably be used, even as a backup supply.’
- ‘Their sound is as lo-fi as imaginably possible.’
- ‘Only by falsely trivialising the seriousness of such a crime could Bishop imaginably have a case.’
- ‘But how would a distinctive quale even imaginably undergo such a shift?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.