One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The girl looked around at the cave, noticing the imageless walls.’
- ‘The notion of a single cybernetic organism is rejected in favor of a body-without-organs, ‘an imageless, organless body [which is] perpetually reinserted into the process of production’.’
- ‘The viewer spends an inordinate amount of time staring at a black, imageless screen, being occasionally jarred by the sound of the piano.’
- ‘Somewhere in the centre is ‘the still point of the turning world’, to use Eliot's imageless image.’
- ‘Listening to radio via television is a curious experience as you stare blankly at an imageless blue screen while your ears do all the work.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.