One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Its illusoriness is what makes him say that organisms are only ‘cobbled together’.’
- ‘Such promptings and the resulting grave thoughts deprive ‘home country’ of all meaning, a fact reflective of its illusoriness as a concept.’
- ‘By analyzing the structure of signification, Lacan demonstrates the illusoriness of such a ‘phantasm.’’
- ‘What I'm saying is that those who are socially allowed a self are also allowed the luxury of postulating its illusoriness and having that called a philosophical position.’
- ‘He always defended human culture, even as he acknowledged its transience and illusoriness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.