One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The degree of hateful violence expressed here by the anti-hunters, albeit nearly illiterately, is frightening.’
- ‘They tell their own story, simply; sometimes ungrammatically and illiterately, but nevertheless irresistibly.’
- ‘He was absolutely right, although illiterately put, the second you give up any information, you're treading dangerously close to a 5th amendment concession.’
- ‘Of course, he's entitled to his opinion, however coarsely and illiterately expressed.’
- ‘But, as usual, Jack displayed the irony of his many advanced education degrees and illiterately misread the map.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.