One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Its traditional disadvantages of high entry costs leading to illiquidity have been exacerbated, making it more difficult, particularly for the smaller investor, to get a foot on the ladder.’
- ‘There should be a fundamental understanding that leveraging in the asset markets creates its own liquidity during the boom, only to collapse in illiquidity come the inevitable liquidation.’
- ‘Higher rates might buttress the greenback, but with a real possibility of inciting deleveraging, illiquidity, and market dislocation (a hint of which was provided in July and August).’
- ‘But fund managers are overcoming their distaste for illiquidity in order to seek out value in the sector.’
- ‘For his first big embroilment after the 1987 stock market crash, the enemies were discernible and all grouped together on one front - low stock prices, financial system illiquidity, and broken confidence.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.