One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She remained there illicitly for some months before managing to leave China so as to make her way to this country.’
- ‘Finally, the Web provides an excellent means for exchanging information, including illicitly distributing copyright protected or explicit material.’
- ‘On July 13, the European Court of Justice will deliver its verdict on whether member states illicitly froze the sanctions mechanism.’
- ‘The United States emerged as the world's industrial leader by illicitly appropriating mechanical and scientific innovations from Europe.’
- ‘Their evidence was very strong as to the suspicious movement of what in general may have looked like illicitly obtained money.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.