One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Some people have very illiberally reported that Captain Phipps did not proceed as far as he might have done upon that expedition.’
- ‘Or am I alone in illiberally wanting to be told that Archer has been ordered to clean latrines?’
- ‘The Liberal Democrats behaved, as ever, illiberally and voted against.’
- ‘An illiberally educated person meets new ideas with fear.’
- ‘My sensing is that we haven't yet been bloodied enough to act illiberally so as to counter our illiberal adversaries.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.