One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Email creates a written record of consultations and avoids possible problems of illegibility associated with handwritten notes.’
- ‘The site can do nothing about the levels of error in the originals or the illegibility of some handwritten entries.’
- ‘A comparison of 40 doctors and nurses in a Scottish hospital supports the reputation and confirms that medical illegibility remains a problem in the workplace.’
- ‘The people who'll grade those essays won't have any time to decipher illegibility.’
- ‘The well-known illegibility of the prescription scripts frequently makes it impossible for a curious patient even to guess at the nature of the medicament.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.