One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I was a fourteen year old whose mother made fun of her own idolization of another self-obsessed, overly dramatic singer who similarly became a bloated replica of himself.’
- ‘The difference between seeing The Smiths live and Morrissey live can be characterized as the difference between adoration and idolization.’
- ‘The idolization of the market as a perfect, self-regulating mechanism that always leads to the best possible outcomes is as far from reality as the hopes of socialist central planners.’
- ‘After people become fed up with stereotypical beauty idols, which Warhol once mocked in his works on Hollywood stars, an idolization of alternative celebrities arises.’
- ‘Nevertheless, the plot makes some cogent comments on the idolization of designers, and the ending is ruthlessly appropriate.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.