One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They're both grinning, almost idiotically.’
- ‘People from every grade were there, either cheering them on idiotically, or yelling at the seniors to stop immediately, claiming that they would get a teacher.’
- ‘It's like when I idiotically put two or three parentheticals inside each other rather than doing the normal thing and writing out separate sentences!’
- ‘After that inane comment, she giggled idiotically.’
- ‘While much of the time Rio responds realistically if you use one of the proper commands, other times she can be idiotically oblivious.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.