One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They're both grinning, almost idiotically.’
- ‘While much of the time Rio responds realistically if you use one of the proper commands, other times she can be idiotically oblivious.’
- ‘People from every grade were there, either cheering them on idiotically, or yelling at the seniors to stop immediately, claiming that they would get a teacher.’
- ‘It's like when I idiotically put two or three parentheticals inside each other rather than doing the normal thing and writing out separate sentences!’
- ‘After that inane comment, she giggled idiotically.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.