One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for identity parade
- ‘Earlier on 26th April she had attended an identification parade.’
- ‘One of the benefits of the system is that we can take the identification parade out of the police station.’
- ‘On 20th July 2000 Murray stood on an identification parade.’
- ‘On 16 January at the identification parade he picked out Mr Keep as walking up Devon Way.’
- ‘If a case is of pure recognition of someone well known to the eyewitness, it may again be futile to hold an identification parade.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.