One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for identity parade
- ‘On 20th July 2000 Murray stood on an identification parade.’
- ‘One of the benefits of the system is that we can take the identification parade out of the police station.’
- ‘If a case is of pure recognition of someone well known to the eyewitness, it may again be futile to hold an identification parade.’
- ‘On 16 January at the identification parade he picked out Mr Keep as walking up Devon Way.’
- ‘Earlier on 26th April she had attended an identification parade.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.