One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘From 1969-74, the rock industry produced 34 identifiably anti-war songs, of which 26 made it into the top 100 in the American charts.’
- ‘It is identifiably west coast, but I don't think it matters.’
- ‘It is taking the US system towards a European system of more identifiably partisan newspapers.’
- ‘These additions raise the number of identifiably right-of-center speakers on the program to five - out of approximately 100 listed in the program.’
- ‘The identifiably proletarian cultural institutions began to coalesce in the same period: with rising real wages and a decades-long slide in food prices, the space in which a cheap, accessible popular culture could flourish was reopened.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.